Adults – $6
Ages 6-12 — $3
Under age 6 — FREE
Daily Admission Specials
*Fri, Aug 2– Regular Price
*Sat, Aug 3 – Government Employee Day presented by Cigna – Government employees get in “FREE” with a special Government Employee ticket obtained from their employer.
*Sun, Aug 4 – Senior Day presented by Health Spring - FREE admission for Seniors 55 and older all day.
*Mon, Aug 5 thru Thurs, Aug 8 – “Buy One Get One Free” with coupon from brochure (brochures available at County Rec Centers, Libraries, and the County Mayor’s Office) or click here to download and print.
*Mon, Aug 5 - "Pay it Forward" Monday - benefitting GraceWorks
- Bring 2 canned goods per person, ages 6 and up, Get in FREE! Click here
for the GraceWorks Food Pantry "critical needs" list.
*Tues, Aug 6 - h.h. gregg Night at the Fair - Visit a participating h.h. gregg store beginning July 14th for a FREE ticket to the fair. Good only onTuesday, August 6th. No purchase necessary, while supplies last. Click here for participating stores.
*Thurs, Aug 8 – Back to School Special – FREE admission to anyone wearing Elementary, Middle, High School or College Spirit Wear (can be any school – adult or student; professional sports team are not included).
*Fri, Aug 9 – Regular Price
*Sat, Aug 10 – Patriot Day –
ALL active and retired military individuals admitted free with military ID.
Discounted Offsite Ticket Outlets
Click here to see all discounted off-site ticket outlets.
Purchase discounted tickets at one of the Tractor Supply or Daily's Convenience Stores listed, and save $1.00 per ticket. Discounted tickets will be available at these locationsbeginning July 8th and will be available through the end of the fair.
Ride tickets are sold separately.
Click here for Midway ticket pricing.
Click here for ride height restrictions.
Ride list subject to change.
Free parking provided by NISSAN North America
Please note that, during Fair hours, private vehicles must remain in the parking areas and will not be allowed in the pedestrian areas within the ticket gates.
- Courtesy carts will run continuously.
- Guests needing assistance from the Fair gates to their cars can obtain help by looking for the Handicapped Services Tent.
- Guests who need to drop off someone at the Fair entrance should proceed down Long Lane, pull into the front parking lot, drop off their guest and then return via the same route out onto Long Lane.
- Livestock trailers should proceed down Long Lane to the second Fairgrounds entrance.